- Delicious – Produce Of Rwanda, imported directly to the UK by Chilli Mash Company.
- Super fresh, each fruit weighs between 1kg and 1.2kg and are of the Persea Americana variety.
- Perfect for many diets, Avocado is known to help loose weight as well as being very nutritious too.
- On top of it’s fabulous health properties, it’s delicious in salad, on toast or can be made into a fabulous guacamole.
- Rwandan avocados are one of the favourite fruits of the East African Region. Creamy in texture, rich in flavour and totally delicious on toast, in guacamole or in salad. It is known locally as Avoka.
Delicious fresh avocado grown in mountainous Rwanda. From the Persea Americana variety, this buttery, rich full flavoured avocado weighs between 1kg and 1.2kg. Avocado is perfect for people on the Paleo diet and there are literally hundreds of recipes online. The Persea Americana species is indigenous to Mexico but was transported to Africa, where it became a staple food. Avocado content in oleic acid has beneficial cardiovascular effects, diminishing the levels of plasmatic cholesterol. It contains an important amount of minerals and vitamins, which are necessary for the correct functioning of the organism.